By using her Parson’s School of Design education and work experience, Susan designs interiors that are functionally informed and visually appealing. Formerly the vice president of world famous design firm William Turner Associates and the product manager for Ralph Lauren’s Luxurious Home Furnishings, Susan has had the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
As the recent past president of the ASID NY Metro Chapter, Susan has garnered the respect of the design industry and mentored many young designers. She continues her education and certifications in the latest interior design practices, is passionate about her work and brings that passion into every interior she designs. Using her credibility and knowledge, Susan has created interiors that have been featured in multiple leading publications throughout her career.
- ASID Presidents Award
- ASID Outstanding Service Award
- ASID Outstanding volunteer Award
- ASID Outstanding Board Service Award
- Winner of the Interior Design for Whole Home-Cottages and Gardens
- Winner of the Innovation in Interior Design from Cottages and Gardens
- Luxe Gold List 2014,2017
- Luxe Magazine Preferred Partner Award
- Westchester Magazine Interior Design Award